Saturday, January 16, 2010

Few disasters here

Sunday: Took short walk with Cleo just before the sun went down. Should have taken Loki, but didn't think I could handle both of them at once. It was cold, but not as bitter as the past few days. Tried not to think about all the things I needed to do the next day, but failed. Did succeed at remembering something I was supposed to do the day before that may cost me a couple hundred dollars. Not too in love with my mind these days.

Wednesday: Had 25 minutes with Cleo after the sun had been down for about an hour. Still not ready to try both dogs yet, though they had already had a walk earlier in the day and were not as rambunctious. It was pleasant enough.

    Thousands dead in Haiti
    and I'm worried about my car.
    How did I get so far into myself?




Reading:



Listening:

No comments: