Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blame it on the meds

Sunday: Walked around the Eastfield building looking for an opening so I could do some work. Normally I wouldn't count this, but I hurt like mad when I found someone from campus security to let me in, so there it is.

Tuesday: Walked from FUMC-Royse City to downtown. Was going to vote, but I had arrived too late (having misinformed myself that the polls would be open until 8). Walked some more through downtown and back trying to not let it bother me that this deaf old lady kept telling me, almost shouting, that the polls were closed, though I clearly heard her the first time.

I don't have much in the way of excuses for not walking more or for getting more out of the walks I've had. Pain and anxiety play a role. So does the fact that the dogs' leashes both got broken. I'm also concerned about my meds. Had them all refilled, and between that and being very behind in my work, my sleep has been significantly jacked up. I look forward to Spring Break.

Reading:




Listening:




No comments: