Saturday, February 27, 2010

Behind

Saturday: Walked a good hour with my wife, she taking Loki, and I with Cleo. Very tired, fairly sore, extremely sweaty. Good stuff.

Monday: Angry I could not find my jacket, I walked from FUMC-Dallas to El Centro. About halfway there, found myself, for some strange reason, musing on why Shaquille O'Neal is the most overrated basketball player in history and why he is a lousy role model.

Tuesday: A little evening walk in downtown Royse City. Gotta figure out what is wrong with my back or I won't make more than a mile a day.

Thursday: Weighed myself while at wife's doctor's appointment. Didn't like the result. Didn't expect miracles, but damn!

Friday: Okay, no real walk, but I did give two library tours that exhausted me. Still a long way to go.

Reading:



Listening:





No comments: